楼主: clubnet

My work with arduino mega 2560

[复制链接]
已绑定手机
发表于 2020-3-13 18:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
河边的渔夫 发表于 2020-3-13 11:57
mobiflight, 我下载了 但不知道是哪个文件刷进Audino ?固件文件是哪个?或者代码? 请教一下 ...

打开mobiflight,电脑连接上mege2560,注意一定是要arduino mega 2560的板,然后mobiflight好像就会弹框提示可以问你刷固件进去了,mobiflight官网应该也有,很简单的。
楼主 发表于 2020-3-19 07:06:52 | 显示全部楼层
My new work is coming soon. I do MCP, EFIS and PEDASTAL.
楼主 发表于 2020-5-3 22:38:57 | 显示全部楼层

Of course you can. Visit your www.mobiflight.com address.
楼主 发表于 2020-5-3 22:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
sahara124 发表于 2020-3-13 16:28
看官网教程,一步一步走

Of course you can. Visit your www.mobiflight.com address.
已绑定手机
发表于 2020-5-12 08:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
Wow...... that's definitely a magnum opus - a great work. Simple hardware, awe-inspiring effects. LOTS of programming must be have done to the chip......
Several suggestions?
Orange or yellow segment display modules might be used for the ammeters and altitude displays if you'd like to, for they resemble the color of segment displays on the real aircraft in a better way. Colored films can also be used to fine-tune the display color and the color of reflected light of it.
For the landing light switches...umm...How to replicate the "cat-eyed" T-shaped handles on it? Fluorescent stickers plus 3D-printed handles (galvanize a layer of metal? Maybe it's too hard to galvanize plastic things at home.) might work well. This is just a minor change, no need to care about it.
But what happened to the air conditioner? All the three thermostats are labeled as "after cabin temperature", so how to manipulate the temperature of flightdeck and front cabin? Maybe the silk-print factory is responsible to it. The believed-to-be front cabin thermostat knob is colored orange, but that's just a minor problem, leave it alone.

Anyway, nobody could deny that you've made a wonderful job and the panel you've created is better than most of the ones that we could access or afford. Hope you can share more projects with us and we're sincerely welcoming everyone who loves aviation to join this big family.
(p.s. while dealing with the pedestal board, I suppose that the fire-protection switches and the cluster of different levers might be the most difficult part.)
已绑定手机
发表于 2020-6-6 11:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
uno可行不,我看他有uno的固件
发表于 2020-7-3 07:31:27 | 显示全部楼层
it was a great work. congratulations.
发表于 2020-7-3 08:57:03 | 显示全部楼层
ohhhhh very very nice wish to have one like this and do you make whale XXXkpit?
已绑定手机
发表于 2021-1-31 10:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
哇烤。。。这么高精尖的东西是用来吓唬我们的还是用来勾引我们的?。。。。哇咔咔咔咔咔咔~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表