查看: 1485|回复: 8

Best helicopter SIM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-21 05:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi

I'm searching for the best helicopter simulation on the market.

What is your experience and recommendation?

Cheers Peter
发表于 2016-1-21 07:36:42 来自手机来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Where you from?DCS black shark.
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-21 09:40:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Eagle0110 于 2016-1-21 09:43 编辑

Yeah you might have just your best luck in the DCS. In DCS real time calculation of aerodynamics makes it possible to simulate many very iconic effects only seen on helicopter (which are what makes helicopter flight so much fun xD ). So far in DCS platform there are Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, with Gazelle and BO-105 coming soon. Plus, DCS is a pure combat flight sim, there are much better military element supported in a true combat environment.

Another choice is X-Plane, where aerodynamics is also real time calculated, though in a more restricted fashion sometime. Unlike DCS where every single third party aircraft addon has to be directed supervised by the platform's developer Eagle Dynamics, and that all third party developer has to be certified for their ability, in X-Plane you really have to look for high quality addon to have a not below-standard addon, especially since the addon market in X-Plane is very new compare to FSX/P3D the overall quality is even worse in X-Plane, if you already know how bad it can be in FSX. But Personally I found at least the Bell-407 addon by Dreamfoil is very nicely done, apparently so is their R-22 addon, defiantly give a try!

Or, if you for whatever reason has to stick with FSX/P3D, an acceptable alternative is an addon called Helicopter Total Realism, or HTR. This is an open source addon for FSX/P3D (which makes it free xD ) to provide a physics library to be executed side-by-side with FSX/P3D, to provide the calculation of some aerodynamics effect not included in the FSX/P3D engine. And it is very modular so that you can adjust many parameters to suit your setup. I tried a few helicopter addon on FSX/P3D with HTR running and it is pretty good. Except a big problem that force trim system built into a FSX/P3D will be overridden by HTR and thus cease to function, for me that is a huge pain since I like to fly heavy helicopters but, if you only fly those small or ultra light helicopters which don't have a force trim system then that wouldn't be problem for you Best helicopter SIM?-2757

And by the way, HTR is also what ARMA3's current helicopter simulation is developed based on, you probably already it have provided an incredible improvement for helicopter handling over what came out before.

But still, DCS is still just the most hassle-free option after me lol
And, out of courisity, would you mind to reveal where you are from? Best helicopter SIM?-6947

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2016-1-29 09:47:56 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2016-1-29 09:53:38 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2016-3-11 11:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
You can think about xplane-10 in steam or xplane-org    It is very very perfect  if you have enough money
发表于 2016-3-11 11:34:11 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry i did not pay atttention to helicopter Please do not ignore my reply
发表于 2016-5-15 03:13:10 | 显示全部楼层
You can think about xplane-10 in steam or xplane-org    It is very very perfect  if you have enough money
发表于 2016-5-15 03:13:27 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表