查看: 1725|回复: 7

Looking for a flying partner to fly with

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-12 09:56:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello all, as some of you already may have know. I can't speak or read Chinese. I am using Google Translate to help me understand. I hope there are some of you here who can speak English. I would love to make some friends here. I am looking for someone to fly online with together. Perhaps Aerosoft Airbus using connected flightdeck (shared cockpit) or just do some VFR flying together with. I'd like to do some more flying in the Asian region because that's an area I really enjoy most. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of 3rd party developers making airports or scenery for this area.

If anyone here's interested in flying online together, please feel free to send me a message. Looking for a flying partner to fly with-9792
已绑定手机
发表于 2016-9-12 10:26:50 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, pekingflyer, welcome to chinaflier. I'm glad to meet you at Chinese forum. I would like to make friends with you. But I didn't fly online ever. Sorry about that. Do you have an E-mail? I can contact you with E-mail.Looking for a flying partner to fly with-5437 Looking for a flying partner to fly with-5680 Looking for a flying partner to fly with-6973
已绑定手机
发表于 2016-9-12 10:34:32 | 显示全部楼层
Looking for a flying partner to fly with-9690 hi welcomeLooking for a flying partner to fly with-2130   you can send to emil or writen to here join us flyLooking for a flying partner to fly with-7812
楼主 发表于 2016-9-12 15:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks guys... Looking for a flying partner to fly with-5464 I haven't flown online on VATSIM or IVAO, but I have flown online before using the mutiplayer feature in FSX/P3D and also the shared cockpit feature in Aerosoft Airbus as well.

Do you guys have Discord? You can join me there. Looking for a flying partner to fly with-7649
已绑定手机
发表于 2016-9-12 21:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
pekingflyer 发表于 2016-9-12 15:24
Thanks guys...  I haven't flown online on VATSIM or IVAO, but I have flown online before using the ...

can I have your E-mail?
已绑定手机
发表于 2016-9-13 14:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
Guess u already read my Posts few days ago.,haha! Im glad to hear that u like sharing cockpit online.But I dont think AS A320  is good addon, I suggest u to learn more about the PMDG product, better start with 737ng if u already familiar with VOR navigation and some basic flight theory on C172 wthere every sim pilot should start.
can I have your Discord ID?
Thanks guys...  I haven't flown online on VATSIM or IVAO, but I have flown online before using the mutiplayer feature in FSX/P3D and also the shared cockpit feature in Aerosoft Airbus as well.

Do you guys have Discord? You can join me there.
发表于 2016-9-16 19:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
vatsim、?canada?
已绑定手机
已实名认证
发表于 2016-9-18 01:16:58 | 显示全部楼层
i want,but i don't konw how to make airbus fly in sky。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表