查看: 3997|回复: 6

Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-29 19:08:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 凤阳龙吟 于 2014-5-5 18:51 编辑

prepar3d V2.2 - SLI技术指南
由于Prepar3D现在大大打破了显卡上,我决定组建SLI。从Nvidia的配置文件会来,但它也将工作得很好了。在本指南中我将解释一切必要的硬件通过驱动程序来Prepar3D的开始,
目前我强烈呼吁反对,这种方式从LM论坛去,因为你很快就会发现,正确的童车仅仅是一个开发环境。你们这样做将不再承认你FSUIPC注册,即使你已经在安装过程中注册它。此外,在我的第二个Trottle不再设置。插件飞机表演,因为很多怪癖。
然而,一个几乎可以与LM论坛框架描述的方法增加一倍!这给了我们希望,当这个Nvidia的全力支持!
我用的是由于上述限制,目前的“正常”Prepar3D。你有什么可以期待?无边框的奇迹,而是一个Prepar3D其中以5900×1080的分辨率的热销,也对轮毂30帧运行在三个屏幕带来清洁,这与国内有限的33帧。没有任何口吃或撕裂。
让我们先从硬件。
当你下我的硬件配置文件Homcockpit可以从部分看到这里,我已经建立了两辆车类型耕升GTX 780TI的。
出现这种情况是因为这些确实是他们之间建立了一个极热的主板上。因此,强烈建议建立在侧壁下面一个个120mm风扇PCI插槽的前面,这违背了规则的热气流,使真空吸尘器。
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-4803
否则出现,特别是在安装了电源的底部,显卡热量积聚在它们之间可以走难顶。因此,主板是比CPU更热。我只有一个中塔,来到这里真的到了容量的极限。它接着很紧。
这里的扩展:
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-9822
除此之外散热到后面一个机箱风扇,你也应该有吸了那些额外的能力。
通过在底部的电源和从前面吸入的。此后,空气通过下部CPU风扇,经由冷却体和放置在CPU风扇向上的顶部。在那里,她是在两个风扇上方吸一回。
经过一个小时的飞行,我有这些值处于关闭状态,并准备完全OK。
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-8075
安装后,它才有一次的BIOS。在那里,我找到了监测的静音标准的CPU风扇和静音的涡轮上的机箱风扇。它仍然是比较安静的正常运作。
现在我们可以启动PC并应与GPU-ZCPU-Z和主板监控工具(华硕套房对我来说)检查所有的好。一切就OK了?精细。
现在,我们从安装Nvidia公司(现为司机建议337.50测试版)一遍,并指出,用户自定义,并设置吊钩安装。以前应该都必须被监视器连接。
驱动程序安装后,我们组建SLI
案例1:监视器
这里是NVIDIA控制面板的唯一模式“最大化3D性能”,然后选择接手。下面应该“启用SLI技术”的位置。这是因为你没有忘记单板之间的SLI桥接器,见上图或卡片与不同的芯片。因此,事实并非如此。
案例2:带环绕3-8显示器
如果你想创建一个纯粹的复合环绕,您选择NVIDIA控制面板模式“环绕分布在广告”,并通过面板的安装程序。最后,它设置与框架修正之特别决议案,所以你必须在Flusi无移位。分辨率的信号被选中。对我来说,它是5900 x第一千○八十〇
案例3:环绕复合加额外的(S)监视器(S)
这种情况是有点棘手,我已是汗流浃背,因为第4 Montor不读使能。你能避免。
它必须被连接到所有的监视器。之后,你在NVIDIA控制面板中选中“启用所有广告”的选项。如果这些都是“亮”,然后选择功能“与环绕显示应用”。您想拥有额外的显示器,您选择并继续在面板安装,如在案例2中描述
最后,激活显示器,然后我去选择一次环绕显示作为第二台显示器和刚刚启动。
哇,一切工作正常,那么欢喜,并打开Nvidia的督察。
因为我们第一次把我在我们相同的设置指南Prepar3D V2.2以前。
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-6156
然后,按照以下的SLI设置:
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-2889
最后,它会删除Prepar3D.cfg仍然显示的设置(不[显示])!
然后Prepar 3D启动并进入内部选项。如果Framzahl在33,你将有一个顶级的飞行感觉
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-2121
其他的一切都会照旧,每个人都可以发泄那么即使有更高的设置。
但随着GPU-Z请记住你的图形卡。体积雾,例如,总是根据放卡的天气条件对近100%GPU的负载,因为雾是愚蠢的方式,当我们看到几乎没有的,因为它只是稍微浑浊。我已经取消,并捐赠喜阴丰富。
祝你多少乐趣与您的新的SLI,让我们希望很快就会有来自Nvidia的权利配置文件。

英文原文

Prepar3D v2.2 - SLI Guide

Since Prepar3D now vastly beats on the graphics card, I decided to set up SLI. A profile from Nvidia will come, but it will also work quite well now. In this guide I explain everything necessary hardware via drivers to the start of Prepar3D,
I am currently strongly urge against, this way out of the LM forum to go, because you will quickly find that the right stroller is just a Developer environment. Do you do this will no longer recognize your FSUIPC registration even if you have registered it during the installation. Also, in my second Trottle is no longer set. Addon aircraft show because a lot of quirks.
However, one can almost double with the method described in LM forum the frames! This gives us hope when this Nvidia fully supported!
I use due to the above restrictions, currently the "normal" Prepar3D. What you can expect? No frame miracle, but a Prepar3D which runs over three screens with a resolution of 5900 × 1080 like hot cakes and also on the hubs 30 frames brings clean and this with internally limited 33 frames. Without any stuttering or tearing.
Let's start with the hardware.
As you my hardware profile under the Homcockpit can see from section here, I've built two cars of type Gainward GTX 780TI.
This arises because these are indeed among themselves built an extreme heat on the mainboard. It is therefore strongly advised to build in in the side wall in front of the PCI slots below a 120 mm fan and this, contrary to the rules thermals to make a vacuum cleaner.
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-8374
Otherwise arises, particularly in installing the power supply at the bottom, between the graphics card heat buildup which can away hard to top.Consequence, the motherboard is hotter than the CPU. I only have a mid tower and coming here really to the limits of the capacity. It goes on pretty tight.
Here the expansion:
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-2266
In addition to a case fan that dissipates heat to the back, you should also have the ability to suck up those additionally.
Is sucked in through the power supply at the bottom and from the front. Thereafter, the air passes through the lower CPU fan, via the cooling body and is placed over the top of CPU fan upwards. There she is on the two fans above and sucked one back.
After an hour flight, I have these values ​​in the closed condition and are ready completely ok.
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-4817
After installation, it comes only once in the bios. There I found the monitoring for the CPU fan of Quiet on standard and for the chassis fans of Quiet on Turbo. It still remains pleasantly quiet during normal operation.
Now we can boot up the PC and should with GPU-Z , CPU-Z and the motherboard monitoring tools (the ASUS Suite for me) Check all good.Everything ok? Fine.
Now we install the driver from Nvidia (currently Recommendation 337.50 beta ) all over again, noting that user-defined, and set the hook installation. Previously should all monitors must be connected.
After the driver installation, we set up SLI
Case 1: A monitor
Here is the Nvidia Control Panel only mode "maximize 3D performance" and select to take over. Below should "SLI enabled" position. Is this because you have not forgotten the SLI bridge between the cards, see picture above or cards with different chips. Thus, it is not.
Case 2: Surround with 3-8 monitors
If you want to create a pure surround composite, you choose the Nvidia Control Panel mode "Surround With spread over ads" and passes through the installer of the panels. Finally, it sets the special resolution with frame correction, so you have no shift in Flusi. The resolution is then selected.For me it is 5900 x 1080th
Case 3: Surround composite plus extra (s) Monitor (s)
This case is a little tricky and I was sweating because of the 4th Montor not read enable. That you can avoid.
It must be connected to all the monitors. After that you selected in the Nvidia Control Panel "Enable all ads" option. If these are all "bright", then you choose "Apply with Surround Display" function. The monitor that you want to have extra, you choose from and continues the panel installer, as described in Case 2
Finally, you activate the monitor and then I de-selected once the surround display as a second monitor and the just activated.
Whew, everything worked fine, then rejoice and opens the Nvidia Inspector.
Since we first take the same settings we in my Guide to Prepar3D v2.2 ago.
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-910
Then the SLI settings as below:
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-1278
Finally, it deletes the Prepar3D.cfg still the settings of the display (not [DISPLAY])!
Then Prepar 3D start and go into the internal options. If there Framzahl on the 33 and you will have a top flight feeling
Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-8379
Everything else will be business as usual and everyone allowed to let off steam then even with higher settings.
But with GPU-Z Keep your graphics cards in mind. Volumetric Fog, for example, always puts the cards according to weather conditions on a GPU load of nearly 100%, because the fog is stupid manner as when we see almost nothing of it because it is only slightly turbid. I have deselected and donated prefer shade plentiful.
I wish you much fun with your new SLI and let's hope that there will soon be a right profile from Nvidia.
发表于 2014-5-1 00:36:40 | 显示全部楼层
这真心石神贴!!! 不过没有中文版 ..
已绑定手机
发表于 2014-5-7 10:09:21 | 显示全部楼层
好繁琐,但是绝对有用
发表于 2014-5-7 21:39:45 | 显示全部楼层
我只是个搞模拟飞行的Prepar3D V2.2 - SLI技术指南-7022
发表于 2014-12-29 16:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
做好了,效果确实不错。
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2018-1-27 20:14:07 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽